Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reverse Shock and Thankyous

We are now all back in the States and all I can say is that I do miss Malaga a lot. My experience during the past 9 months has been purely amazing and unforgettable. However on the other hand, I have found myself to experience some type of “reverse culture shock” and it hasn’t been easy. The first week home has been a big blur, mostly to the fact that my sleeping cycle has been crazy and anything but “normal”. I no longer leave my house at 11pm to catch the bus to go downtown to meet people to go out on the town. I find myself missing the 11 and the N1 mostly for the fact that it was a route I knew quite well and had grown quite fond of.
I have to mention that Quinelle’s blog post brought tears to my eyes (no surprise) and I would also like to thank every single one of you for making this incredible journey even more unforgettable. I never would have imagined that nine months would change me for the better. So basically, what im trying to say is, thank you to all of you for the great memories shared with me in a foreign country. I hope to see you all together again back in Carlisle.
Hope all is well for everyone in their normal lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment